It was with 10 years when Simon Pagès and his dad went cross-country with their bikes.
It was with 10 years when Simon Pagès and his dad went cross-country with their bikes. Simon realized pretty soon that it’s Freestyle mountain biking what he’s really interested in. After a while, he asked his grandfather if he could build a training ground in his backyard. That was the start of the Pagès Trail – and together with his buddies, the “French Connection” (which is by the way one of the strongest nations at the FMB World Tour), he continues to enlarge and improve the park. After finishing up school, Pagès decided to focus entirely on his passion und since then, practices on a daily basis new tricks and higher jumps.
With his 20 years, Pagès already knows that the fears he doesn’t face become his limits. On the question whether he ever gets shaky on his pins, he responses that he just feels really good when he’s on his bike, and he doesn’t really think about anything else. If he’d ever bother, he listens to some music and off he goes. Simon is riding Slopestyle on the FMB World Tour and already achieved some great podium finishes in the past season. However, his career is at the beginning and he’s just about to take off for the top rankings. FORMEX supports Simon along the way, because in mountain biking and in watchmaking, talent means nothing without rigor and precision.
2. Place GlemmRide (FMB Gold), Saalbach in Austria
2. Place Lublin Sportival (FMB Silver), Lublin in Poland
3. Place Outdoormix Festival (FMB Bronze), Embrun in France
2. Place White Style, Leogang in Austria
3. Place Air to the Throne, London in Great Britain
2. Place Outdoormix Festival Embrun, France
3. Place 26 Trix Saalfelden 26 Trix Saalfelden Leogang, Austria